Saturday, July 4, 2009

Amazed

I am in constant amazement of this man and how he treats me, respects me, has insight into me, and pushes me to be better. I did not know a person could want you to be the best “you” possible, and be there along the way to get you there. Not only be there, but be supportive in the most constructive and kind way possible. I have had people push me, but when pushed it is usually not in a positive way. In reality it was really me pushing myself out of the negativity I had found myself in; me supporting myself. Not this time, not only does he see me for who I really am, he sees my potential. He then shows me what that potential is and how I can get there if I want to. It is crazy, he sees who I WANT to be, and I have never told him or anyone who/what that is. He shows me how to change things I dislike about myself in a quiet, clam, and kind way. This is really funny because, number one, I am neither quiet nor calm, and number two, that is the only way I would ever respond to someone showing/asking me to change something about myself, without yelling at them and disregarding their request. When he has a suggestion, I truly listen, as he is wise and intelligent beyond his years. He is like no one I have ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment